Hendy and I spent the majority of our time this week (Tuesday to Friday) at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital. My main goals for the week were to:
- Describe and document workflow of clinicians with an emphasis on their use of clinicial information systems including CareVue.
- Map out workflow into simple diagrams.
- System analysis of CareVue and its ability to satisfy its purpose.
- Summaries and report any significant issues with current ICU information systems.
- Elicit functional and non-functional requirements of an idealised ICU information system.
- Write up system analysis document (Draft) - contain SRS, full analysis of workflow, data flow, interview findings, etc
- Follow up interviews/meetings with RPA to present and finalise findings.
- Experiment with G.H.I.M.S (if time permits)